- With Soothing Aloe Vera
- Vitamin C Targets Dark Spots, Uneven Tone and Expression Lines
- Promotes a Firmer Looking Complexion
- Ferulic Acid Supports a Luminous, Youthful Radiance
- K3 Vita C, a Proven Antioxidant Visibly Reduces the Look of Age Spots
- Improves Skin Tone and Diminishes the Look of Wrinkles
- Ferulic Acid, a Natural Antioxidant, Guards the Skin from Environmental Damage
- Antioxidant Work Synergistically for Effective Absorption into Skin
- Concentrated Vitamin C diminishes the look of age spots.
- Antioxidants defend against environmental pollutants.
- Lifts skin tone and reduces the look of pigmentation for a healthier complexion.
- Vitamin C and Ferulic Acid promote an even skin tone.
- Paraben-Free and gentle sensitive skin.
This potent serum is infused with antioxidant Vitamin C and Ferulic acid to combat the dark pigments that cloud your complexion and make you look older than your years. Alpha hydroxy acids target imperfections for a more uniform look skin tone.
- Instantly: Restores radiance and hydrates dry skin.
- Daily use: Brightens complexion and creates a more even looking tone.
- 4 weeks: Reduces the look of age spots and firms delicate areas.
After cleansing face, drop serum onto fingertips for application. Gently pat product onto skin, focusing on problem areas. Allow several minutes for serum to absorb. Follow with moisturizer. May be applied daily, day or night.
Water, aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate, ferulic acid, ergothioneine, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycolic acid, lactic acid, tocopheryl acetate, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, polyvinyl alcohol, xanthan gum, peg-12 dimethicone, fragrance, maltodextrin, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, hexylene glycol, sodium hydroxide.
Caution: For external use only. If irritation develops discontinue use. If product enters eyes, flush thoroughly with water. If accidentally ingested contact a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids that can increase your skin’s sensitivity to sunlight. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for 2 weeks afterwards.